top of page

What do I need from pet parents?

I need your kitchen sink, utility sink, or bathtub with a sprayer or removable shower head to bathe your pet and one electrical outlet.  

For cat grooming I may need your help holding the cat during the groom.  

All pets must be up to date on their rabies vaccination and pet parents must provide current documentation prior to your first visit. Accepted documentation would be either a rabies certificate or your most recent vet bill. No need to make me a copy, I'll just need to see and take a picture of it to add to your file.  

bottom of page